OnWired is looking for a few good men, and women, to join our crack team of web designers.
Are you a web standards evangelist? Do you despise table-based layouts as much as we do? Can you wrestle CSS into submission and coerce PHP to do your bidding? Do you get that special tingly feeling when you roll out a shiny new website? If so, please keep reading.
OnWired, a full-service web design/development firm and all-around cool place to work, is on a quest to find our next superstar WordPress web developer. We’re looking for someone with a creative mind, a keen understanding of user experience, exceptional communication skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, and the ability to hit the deadline every time.
You’ll get to work with a small, highly talented team of people who are incredibly passionate about what they do. We’ve got a full-time gig waiting for the right person in our downtown Raleigh, NC office, and we really need someone who can hit the ground running.
Now we come to the pay-off. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to send your resume along with the world’s greatest cover letter to HireMe@OnWired.com. Explain your love affair with web standards. Dazzle and amaze us with your past work. Promise us that if we hire you, all of our wildest dreams will come true. If you are convincing enough, we’ll be in touch.
By the way, as we said, this position is based in our downtown Raleigh, NC office. If you’re not already in town or if you’re not willing to relocate, we’re going to have to pass. If you run one of those outsourcing firms in India, please don’t email us offering to span the globe with your low-cost coding skills. And if you happen to be the widow of a deposed Nigerian military officer, we kindly decline your offer to share your immense wealth with us.
Please include your salary requirements when applying.
- Intermediate – Advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Proficiency in customizing WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Proficiency in jQuery, PHP, MySQL
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Bootstrap custom web development
- Proficiency in Responsive web design
- Working with project management software, team collaboration, and strict deadlines
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus & Incentive Opportunities
- Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days
- Insurance Benefits Include Vision, Dental, Disability & More
- Flexible Work Hours
- Professional Development
- Fun Work Environment and Opportunity for Growth
Latest posts by (see all)
- Outperform Your Competitor: 3 Solid Strategies For Your Website - March 11, 2020
- How To Drive Conversions With Content - February 18, 2020
- Top 8 Web Design Trends to Nail It in 2020 - January 20, 2020