SEO is alive and kicking, well the good SEO is
SEO Site Audits Are the Next Big Thing
I recently met with a medical related company in Cary, NC. They were not appearing on Google at all yet they’d been around for several years. Two meetings, several website audit tests ran, and a flurry of emails later — we found the culprit! Within days we had them promptly sitting at the top of the search results heap, pulling in those highly valued top rankings.
Has your organic rankings dropped over the last couple of years? Are you seeing less website traffic at your virtual doorstep than ever before? You may have been exposed to the Google Panda and Penguin updates and they could be working against all your tireless efforts.
An SEO Website Audit May Be in Order
You change your vehicle oil a few times a year right? Of course you do.
Why? So you ensure your mini van gets your cargo around safely and reliably.
When was the last time you ran an SEO site audit on the website you depend on to make a living? Go ahead, I’ll wait…
Aha — I KNEW you were scratching your head right about now; it’s high time you ran an audit against your website.
Get the Full Picture
Find out the overall health of your website, who’s linking to you, and you to them? Is your XML sitemap up to date and submitted to Google? Do you have duplicate content throughout? Are you pages optimized correctly to draw those cherished eyes?
Audits help locate and remove monstrous backlinks to your website that are causing more harm than good.
Benefits of a Thorough SEO Audit
- What’s your competition up to? Spy and get ahead of them.
- Ensure your website is healthy according to the Google Gods!
- The right strategy will increase your domain authority (link to something on this).
- Locate and fix glaring SEO problems — assisting in that healthy site you require.
- Learn what your most popular content is, enhance it, and make it a page to convert.
- That’s enough for now, there are quite a bit more as you well know my good reader.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Outperform Your Competitor: 3 Solid Strategies For Your Website - March 11, 2020
- How To Drive Conversions With Content - February 18, 2020
- Top 8 Web Design Trends to Nail It in 2020 - January 20, 2020