It’s a time to celebrate - and a time to invest in each other, celebrating what makes us special and important to our combined effort.
Everybody’s doing it.
I can’t tell you how many pictures of Holiday parties I’ve seen on my social networks. And you know what?! I love each one of them. Because it reminds me that people are still investing in each other, that companies are still investing in the people who help make their effort worthwhile in the market. How do I get that from a simple snapshot?! I’m reading too much into it, you say?!
Could be true.
But those people didn’t have to be in the picture. And they didn’t have to smile. The company didn’t have to be proud enough of its members to post the image on a social platform. Social Media platforms aren’t like an internal company newsletter. There are all sorts of people seeing these pictures: friends, consumers, colleagues, leads…and it’s online, which means that the image will last much longer than some internal newsletter that gets shuffled to the bottom of pile “To Review.”
This is my team. And this is our addition to the myriad of Holiday pictures that are out there (and pictures those who could make it into the office today).
And I am really proud to work with this engaging and dedicated group of people. They really care about how their effort impacts the future of each project we work on together. You can’t really ask for much more than that from a team of professionals.
Are you familiar with the faces here?
- There’s Freddy (he just mostly cheers us up).
- Then there’s me. I work on Project Management and with clients on Social Marketing.
- Laura’s next. She’s in charge of Sales and Marketing for OnWired.
- Then Jen Chester, who is our ah-mazing Office Manager.
- And last (but NOT least) Tony – the owner and rockstar of OnWired.
We do our best. One day at a time.
And it matters. And you can tell – just look at our smiles.
We wish you and yours the absolute best end to 2012; and send you wishes for a joyful and prosperous new year!
Jen is our Manager extraordinaire here at OnWired, a web marketing firm in Cary, North Carolina.
She graduated with an English degree from UNC, taught a little 8th grade Language Arts, became a mom and then, wrote a few books. She’s also our Social Butterfly and can tell just about any story using online media.
Let her tell yours! Get in touch with us for more information.Jen’s Bio
Latest posts by Jen Busfield (see all)
- Working at OnWired on my Birthday - February 11, 2013
- The Most Desirable Quality of the New Hire in the Web Industry - January 18, 2013
- Self Awareness | One of the Most Powerful (and Underutilized) Tools - January 13, 2013