And the battle continues this week with Lovely Charts and Creately
The last round was a blow out between Cacoo and Mockflow. Mockflow easily took the cake. This week things may get ugly between Creately and Lovely Charts. Check out the score below.
Let’s do this.
The Lovely Charts Rundown:
Free Templates: 1
Design: Interface 7/10
Sharing: Export as PNG or JPG
- Sitemap and Flowchart abilities along with Wireframes
- Has built in grid feature
- Arrange and Align feature
- Color dropper tool
- Built in Connection tool for user flow diagrams
- No page borders.
- Some tools appear cartoony, some tools are irrelevant
- Cannot share with a URL. Only exports to PNG or JPG.
- Very limited on Wireframe tools
- Limited to One free page.
The Creately Rundown:
Free Templates: Unlimited
Design: Slightly cluttered interface 7/10
Sharing: Share through email, Export — JPG, PNG, PDF
- Has a contact toolbar that connects items easily
- Very nice social media icon set
- Multiple template sets to choose from
- Collaborate with Two people in Free version
- Unlimited free templates
- Has page borders
- Have to load web tools, not automatically in the library
- Cluttered interface
- When testing I got an error and lost my recent work
Lovely Charts vs. Creately — Final Score.
This was a close race, but all-in-all Creately takes the gold. Lovely charts would have had more leverage if it offered more free templates — one template just doesn’t cut it, not even for sampling. Creately stepped up the game with it’s toolsets and templates, although that error message and losing work definitely gives me some cause for concern.
There we have it folks: another tight race ends, and another one bites the dust. We still have three more battles to go until the final face-off, so stay tuned!
Latest posts by (see all)
- Outperform Your Competitor: 3 Solid Strategies For Your Website - March 11, 2020
- How To Drive Conversions With Content - February 18, 2020
- Top 8 Web Design Trends to Nail It in 2020 - January 20, 2020